作者：Admin 更新时间：2013/8/11 点击次数：
1. catch someone’s eye 引起某人的注意，吸引某人视线
= to be attractive to someone The shy man at the back of the class caught my eye.
2. to have a crush on someone 对异性有好感
= to only be able to think about one person When I was at school, I had a crush on a film star. 我还在上学时，曾经对一个电影明星十分着迷。
3. to have a soft spot for someone 喜欢，有好感
= to have a weakness for someone She has a soft spot for Richard - he can do anything! 她对理查德有好感，因为他什么都能干！
4. to have the hots for someone 迷恋某人
= to find someone very attractive She’s got the hots for the new office manager.
5. to fall for someone 爱上
= to fall in love He always falls for the wrong types! 他总是错爱上不适合他的女孩！
6. to fall head over heels for someone 深深堕入爱河
= to completely fall in love He fell head over heels for her. 他深深爱上了她。
7. to be lovey-dovey 卿卿我我
= for a couple to show everyone how much they are in love They’re so lovey-dovey, always whispering to each other and looking into each other’s eyes.
8. to have eyes only for 只钟情于某人
= to be attracted to one person only He’s dropped all his old friends, now that he has eyes only for Susie. 他抛弃了所有的老朋友，因为如今他眼里只有苏西。
9. to be smitten by someone 爱上某人
= to be in love with someone I first met him at a party and from that evening on, I was smitten. 第一次见到他是在一次派对上，从那夜起我就迷上他了。
10. to be the love of someone’s life 为某人所爱
= to be loved by a person He has always been the love of her life. 他是她一生所爱。